For this amazing Film Opening video, I'll be working with another funny guy by the name of Isacc S.; I will proceed to direct you to the picture on the left, aka Isacc, and the picture on the right is a terrible and awful picture of me imitating my inner demons. He has his blog that he'll be updating with some similar details to this one, but still as different as it can be. I chose to work with Isacc because we make a good team of "Prankster Gangsters", meaning we're a good team, we can effectively work together to solve problems, change details and add on! Another plus is that we're able to actually work together and take each other's feedback and make conclusions based on the feedback, basically, what some might say, we have good chemistry because we're able to properly and efficiently work together on these things. I also wanted to work with Isacc because we're good friends and we understand each other's interests and reasons for doing certain things. Not only that but we can pay attention to each other's ideas and value the weight they hold towards the main project.

But with good things, there are downsides. Personally, I have no problem with Isacc's personality or work ethic, 0%, there are not really any bad things that can interfere with our progress. Instead, if we're looking project-wise, I don't think there's anything wrong with the way he works but the way we're going to be communicating when it's not a real-life conversation because I'm usually not the one to read my messages unless they're marked "Important" or Family related, nor do I use any type of social media that people can contact me on, so it's harder to do so. This issue is kind of related to me not being a funny enough guy, and just not being social enough online, oops. At least I'm aware of my faults, and the ways I can kind of extend work time for myself, and the reason is that I like to overdo some things. and just add on an excessive amount of stuff that might make it cooler, add more context, or just for fun I guess. But anyway I think this partnership will be a good opportunity to make something super cool in the film industry, even if it's lip-syncing or just making shots to match the originals but instead you play the roles. Overall, I think we'll make a good team for this project, especially for the film opening video we're going to pick, but beware we might have to alter this choice later because of some issues that we might get, some examples being: shots we're unable to imitate, lack of props, an excessive amount of performers in the video, unavailable access to locations/sets, I think you get the point of it.

        But anyway, we are both historical guys, and we enjoy our daily dose of history, There is no doubt that our silly little opening will be somehow related to history, but I've currently been thinking of that Captain America scene where he's been frozen for ages and awakens in a hospital year laters inside a completely new world, aka USA. Even know that was a short scene that happened, it meant so much, it set a setting for the next few movies. But for now, that's all, be back with some more wicked context soon enough!

Peace!


Image Of IsaccImage Of Me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recreating The Great Reckoning

My Intruduction