The Funny Introduction.

             For those who don't know me yet, hello I'm Daniel P. I'm a 10th-grader working towards a funny diploma that I'll probably hang on a wall and forget about until summer time ends and I'll have university, and I'll remember I graduated. I plan to make some type of mini-business aka some stable income flows to stay afloat. I'm a techy guy you could say, I work with tech a lot, and I mean a lot... I work with tech old and new, bad and good, it truly ranges from cheap tech just exploding and filling my room with smoke to having a terrible new car smell fill up my room, it's just chemicals that fill up the room. I also like working with mechanical items like older cameras, and clocks just messing around and building smaller replica cars with functioning engines and systems. I like tech a lot, it's a revolutionary topic that changed the way we walk, talk, and just ourselves overall, you don't see this from a lot of other inventions that happened, it just fascinates me how we got from a point of nothings to a point of literal lightspeed connections to the opposite side of the world, it's just truly incredible exploring the old and new parts of this idea.

        Enough about that ongoing rant about something you probably don't even care about, I want to talk about something that is relevant to the next video, I'll be making one of the opening sequences to a film, you know like those scenes that had credits shown in some ways using vfx or cool editing. You can see it as some of the opening sequences from the Joker, Batman, etc. showing some type of background context telling you the story, and that's apart from being insanely cool. Some of the coolest parts of the show can be the opening sequences making a name for the entire film itself. Moving to some other parts of myself, when I was younger I was inspired by the number of things you can do with just a set of keys, the unlimited amounts of things you can do, the number of emotions these 88 keys can do, and even to today I'm still inspired by the new ways people find to use piano, and the people who play professionally to this day proposing new songs which just mesmerize millions. I like to play piano on the side, and sometimes for fun I practice a piano version of some parody songs, plug in a mic, and record it, why? Because it's funny, and I'm good and bad at singing so it's just even funnier on how bad it can sound, I truly recommend trying this out; just take out an instrument and a script, and you're all set, just sing away into the mic. Another hobby of mine is drawing, I like drawing :p because it can really take your mind off things and put you into an entirely another perspective where you have control of basically every factor until you mess it up and have to erase a small detail but end up erasing a chunk of your sketch, it can be calming, but it can also be annoying, being is a soundproof version of your desired world, until it just gets loud, and you hear the horns and sirens going off indicating that you're pissed off because you did something wrong. But excluding that that drawing is a calming hobby if you exclude the burdens of having mistakes in your work.

        If you haven't watched any earlier blog or just have no absolute clue of who I am or what I do, I am a more active brand of person, you could say I'm very talkative and I can rant about any subject whether I like it or not for hours at a time. At time I try to do some humor, it can be kind of poor at times, so just keep in mind that I can make jokes that are genuinely funny and jokes that even I cringe when merely mentioning, but at least I know that my humor is terrible. Also I'm more of an Improv type of guy so almost 96.9% of my jokes are original and came right from the source, aka Me! I hope that they're unique enough because I'm still human, I can take a dosage of your daily inspiration from others, but I change it up so it's original enough to me mine own, sometimes I just completely change the joke to the point it's just a new joke at that point, if you did a DNA, it won't even trace back to the original joke, that's how good and bad it can be, usually when I do that it's just not a good joke because it rarely fits any context. and finishing that rant that would had been ongoing of me just ranting about my terrible humor and improv. This might not be cool or surprising but I am Ukrainian, at this point some guy just jumped out of his chair into a backwards motion and this guys is what we call a 1 in a million, because I'm just from another place giving me a unique perspective on things outside my home. 

        I hope this blog was kind of entertaining and it helped you get to know me a bit better then you did before, and it this one is a bit less detailed then some of the other were because I just took away the mass amount of rambling I did on other subjects and put that into some subjects that truly matter within the rest of the time we spent together. But if you want you can always go back to the other blog and review my terrible rambles.  I'm sure that you noticed I was trying to hold back and not make this a 40 paragraph, because I'm very familiar with my self and the hobby's I commit to :).

Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recreating The Great Reckoning

My Intruduction